Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Follow the Feet


Well I couldn't find a picture of this movie so here's a nice one of Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire. My parents really like these movies. They're easy to watch. Fred and Ginger are pretty good dancers and singers I guess too. We also watched Top Hat and Shall We Dance and some other of their movies once. Pretty talented people. Don't know what else to say. I wonder why they don't make movies like this anymore?...Okay I did think of something to say. Fred used to dance with his older sister until she got married. Ginger just worked her way through stuff with her single mother. They both kind of grew up in the same place and just worked hard. Fred was more into dancing then Ginger and was quite the perfectionist. Ginger wanted to be more of a dramatic actress. They say Fred had the talent and Ginger had the looks.But they made one of the best couples on film. Pretty amazing people. Hey did Ginger Rogers ever get married? AND what are Snow White's lips compared to? That question has been bugging me forever! "Skin white as snow, lips red as...___!!!!"Scarlet? Blood? Flame? ....!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I was pretty sure it was blood. So I double checked... I was right. It's blood. Gross! Ha ha. I'm stalking you right now. Obviously. Don't worry, I'm not stalking you as bad as we did that one night. lol. I just read the first post. Love ya.